Giolee Global Resources Limited is currently recruiting for the position of an Accountant.
1. Prepare monthly financial report (balance sheet, profit and loss account using Quick book).
2. Set up accounting practices and procedures.
3. Prepare budgets and monitor the implementation and cost saving.
4. Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed monthly/yearly.
5. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
6. Posting journal entries to ledger accounts daily and invoices.
7. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
8. Filing source document.
9. Bank reconciliation monthly/yearly.
10. Prepare customer invoice.
11. Maintains financial security by following internal controls
12. Sending remittance advice to vendors
13. Processing payroll data/pay slip for staff
14. Substantiates financial transaction by auditing documents and staff requests.
15. Reconcile site expenses at the close of site activities.
16. Request for remittance advice and due date from customers
- B.Sc/M.Sc (Accounting and Taxation or Equivalent).
- Member of the Institution of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria.
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Accounting, Corporate finance, reporting skills.
- Have experience in Quickbooks, Siege and Microsoft Office products mainly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, reporting research results, SFAS rules, confidentiality, time management, general math skills.
- Ethics and Integrity.
- Trustworthiness and reliability.
- Can work independently with little or no supervision.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date; 14th August 2018