Giolee Global Resources Limited is currently recruiting for the position of an Accountant.
1. Prepare monthly financial report (balance sheet, profit and loss account using Quick book).
2. Set up accounting practices and procedures.
3. Prepare budgets and monitor the implementation and cost saving of prepared budgets.
4. Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed monthly/yearly.
5. Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
6. Posting journal entries to ledger accounts daily.
7. Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
8. Filing source document.
9. Bank reconciliation monthly/yearly.
10. Prepare invoice for customers.
11. Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
12. Sending remittance advice to vendors.
13. processing payroll data/pay slip for staff.
14. Substantiates financial transaction by auditing documents and staff requests.
15. Reconcile site expenses at the end of projects.
16. Request for remittance advice and due date from customers.
1. BSc/MSc (Accounting and taxation or equivalent).
2. Member of the institution of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
3. Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience.
1. Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills.
2. Have experience in QuickBook, Siege, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
3. Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, reporting research results, SFAS rules, confidentiality, time management, data entry management, general math skills.
4. Ethics and integrity.
5. Trustworthiness and reliability.
6. Can work independently with or no supervision.
7. Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date; 7th November 2018